TokyoCinema Inc. Company Profile:
1954 Established Tokyo Cinema Co., Inc.
1958 Established Science Films, Inc. an associate company of Tokyo Cinema Co., Inc.
1973 Incorporated the above two organizations under the company's name of Tokyo Cinema Inc, and re-structured the organization.
1994 Renamed to TokyoCinema Inc. (registered Japanese name Tokyo-Shinema-Shinsya was not changed)
The Sea in The Seed
Capital Subscribed: 10,000,000yen
Main Bank: Sumitomo Bank, Ichigaya Branch
Ichigaya Ito Heim #302, 7 Ichigaya-Tamachi-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0843, JAPAN
Phn: +813-3269-6751 Fax: +813-3269-6746 e-mail address: info@TokyoCinema.net
OKADA Kazuo （Producer）
SHIMONAKA Hiroshi (not full time)
OKADA Masako (not full time）
1. Plan, produce, and market films and video for the fields of education, science, and culture.
2. Plan and produce TV programs of the fields of education, science, and culture.
3. Provide specialized technical cooperation for filming (e.g., Micro, Macro, Time-lapse, High-speed, Underwater, etc.)
4. Run Stock Shot Library - rental of films and video produced by TokyoCinema Inc. on natural science, wildlife, etc., research and distribute for overseas film libraries, and store database on films.
5. Import films made by overseas film-makers tied up with TokyoCinema Inc., create Japanese version of these films, create video versions of such films, and market those in Japan.
Go to the Company Activities
Go to OKADA Kazuo Personal Profile
Return to the Top Page
Return to THE ENGLISH INDEX